Monday, September 24, 2007

Sign Up Online

Are you ready to take part in the most exciting pro-life mobilization with proven results? You've been hearing about other communities who've done this. You've been hearing about the national campaign. Now it's happening right here in Everett, Washington and it's up to YOU to help make it a success.

You can sign up to participate in our prayer vigil here.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

2 comments:

Schola said...

My husband & I went to our first hour at 9 pm last night and it was a graceful moment, though I wasn’t prepared with prayers. I only brought my rosary and a candle. Three more people joined us during the next hour. We ended up staying until midnight. Praise Lord! We have been putting off Prayer Vigil too long! And it felt good to participate!!!

Michelle McIntyre said...

Thank you, Schola! God bless you and your husband.